Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Random Ramblings

Here they are again.  The random thoughts that creep in and out of my head on a daily basis. 
*I love watching the Olympics and tear up multiple times a day just watching.
*I am more aware of the date at this point in the summer though I am still always a little unsure of the day of the week!
*Back to work is quickly approaching, 17 days to be exact, and I am trying with all my might to ignore it.  I've worked in my room a little but I might not do any more until I really HAVE to.  UGG!  It's soooooo much harder now that I'm a mommy.
*Our 4 year anniversary is Thursday!  YAY!  We are going to spend the first night away from Austin on Saturday as we celebrate with a mini (24 hour) vacay in downtown Dallas.  (I have mixed emotions....I really need the time with Tayt but I'm still struggling with leaving Austin.  I really hope this gets easier.)
*The countdown is officially on to hear about Tayt's acceptance to nursing school.  I pray the time flies and we get a YES!
*It's after 10pm and my baby has been sleeping in his crib for 2 1/2 hours but all I want to do is go in there and pick him up and hold him.
*At this time last year I was in California with my mom.  She is there right now and I wish I could be there too.
*I'm so proud of Trent, Grant and Caroline who all got new jobs within the last two weeks!
*I'm still on my "Facebook vacation", though I did cheat and log on once this weekend.  I didn't find anything exciting, so I am still good with my decision.
*I can't wait to teach with one of my dear friends again this year, but I can't even think about her moving to another state at the semester or end of the year.  I love her dearly and never imagined having such a strong bond/friendship with someone 20 years older than me.  I love you Jeanie!!!!
*Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut and colored!  I have not had it done in 4 months, yikes!
*Tayt got me a massage/manicure/facial for Mother's Day and I've been saving them up until the end of the summer.  I need to make those appointments soon. :)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment