Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thanksgiving (in pictures)

The weekend before Thanksgiving Tommy and Dee came over and then took us out to eat at PF Changs (my favorite)!
 


 
On Thanksgiving Day we went to my parents to eat, play flag football, watch the Cowboys game and just relax with my (extended) side of the family!  The food was EXCELLENT.  Austin ate everything he tried and enjoyed playing all day with everyone.  My cousin even took a few family pictures of us so we could make our first family Christmas card.
 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 
The weekend after Thanksgiving we drove down to Killeen to see Terry Lynn and went out to eat Japanese food.  Tracy and Rob met us for dinner too.  Austin was so good for the whole THREE hours we were there and made a huge/fun mess with the rice!
{These are a few pictures from my phone.}
 



 
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving 2012!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment