Thursday, December 27, 2012

11 Months Old

We are so very close to hitting that one year mark! At 11 months my baby boy seems so old to me. :( I am determined to keep him as my little bitty 6 pound 13 ounces baby boy forever but he is growing and changing so quickly now. I am constantly thinking back to where we were last year at this time. Last December we had the little scare that put me in the hospital for a night.  I ended up getting steroid shots for Austin's lungs, and it landed me on bed rest for a few days. Last December was my amazing baby shower, the last few weeks of school before break, and we were preparing for our last Christmas without children. We were anxious and excited to meet our little love. Now we are spending December celebrating the season with our baby. Praise God for this awesome miracle.



 

This month Austin is...

*very vocal (Dada is still the only "real" word we hear but lots of jibber-jabber all day long.)
*still not walking (He cruises around everything and lets go and stands alone for a few seconds (30 max) at a time. He doesn't want to hold your hands and try to walk or to be stood up in the middle of the room. He wants to do it all on his own.)
*eating great (Our boy eats pretty much anything we give him. Fruits and crackers are his favorite and he does NOT want to eat any baby food or anything you feed him with a spoon. He wants to pick it up on his own.)
****Do you sense a theme...Mr. Independent is what we have this month.
*size 9 month and 12 month clothes
*finishing the last box of size 3 diapers and then moving up to size 4
*sleeping good (He still takes two naps but either the morning or the afternoon is getting shorter so maybe he will cut one out soon.)
*cutting two more top teeth (Again, they are coming in at the same time.)

One more month until we have a one year old! WOW!

Hi Mom!
 
Getting Sleepy
 
No more pictures please.
 
I love these two!!

Playing outside with Daddy

 

1 comment: