Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas 2013 (Part 3: Christmas Eve)

We LOVE our church Hope Fellowship.  It is literally thirty seconds from our driveway and we have called it our church home for almost three years now.  I've been volunteering with the Adventure Kids (early childhood program).  I have loved spending my mornings with the little ones at our church, including Austin.  Tayt has been playing with the band which was a huge blessing for us.  The music at Hope was one of the first things that drew us in.  The weekly worship time is unbelievable.  The musicians that play for our church are truly talented. 


On Christmas Eve, Tayt played all four services (1:00, 2:30, 4:00, 5:30).  I volunteered at 4pm and then my family met us for the 5:30 service.  I wish I had taken some pictures of the church because the lighting on Christmas Eve is always magical to me.  Pastor John gave the Christmas Eve sermon, which reminded us all to see Christmas as child does.  He is always so relatable and brings the word of the Lord to us in a way that we can easily understand and use in our lives.

After church we went to Macia's for dinner.  Her house was beautiful as always.  I loved that Sara's family joined us this year.  I am really enjoying getting to know her family as we blend our two families together.  (I will be blogging about Sara and Grant's wedding soon!) 

These are my favorite Christmas pictures!  I love these sweet moments with my boys!!






No comments:

Post a Comment