Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Christmas 2013 (Part 4: Christmas Day)

Almost a month later and I am finally getting around to posting the last Christmas post of 2013.  We spent Christmas day at my parents' house.  There are so many pictures and I think they will tell the story of the day.  Austin was a little overwhelmed with all the gifts and didn't understand why he couldn't stop to play with every toy before a new present was passed his way!  He has now had plenty of time to play with everything and everything is still scattered all over our little house at the moment.  I love spending Christmas day with my family.  I like drinking coffee, my mom's amazing Christmas breakfast that we have had for so many years now that I have lost count, hanging out in cozy clothes, opening way too many presents and then just spending the whole day together!  So, without further ado, here are the pictures of Christmas day! 
(side note:  Tayt and I had planned to have Austin open presents from us and "Santa" at our house before heading over to my parents but the baby who always wakes up about 7:00am, slept until 8:30 on Christmas and so we had to load up those presents and take them to my parents!)



















The day after Christmas we drove to see Tayt's mom in Killeen.  Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera out once while we were there.  We relaxed, talked, rode around on the Rhino and played with all the animals.  And, we ate at an excellent hole in the wall Mexican restaurant, because after all the holiday food I am always craving Mexican food.

I can sum Christmas 2013 up in one word, BLESSED!  Until, next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment