Sunday, June 17, 2012

From the Phone #2 (Sleeping Baby)

I have got to get better about loading the pictures from my phone on to the computer.  There are soooo many pictures of my little muffin on my phone and I LOVE them all!  Here are some pictures of my sleeping baby!  I think he looks like a baby doll when he is asleep!  Most of these are from a while ago so I will have to do a part 2 at some point...and probably a part 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7...you get the point...I have a ton of pics!  These are in no particular order, just how they downloaded.  {Side note:  We swaddled him in the beginning.  He didn't love his arms in so we started swaddling with his arms out.  He has always enjoyed sleeping on his stomach (I know, I know...he should be on his back but he always slept so much better on his tummy.)  We tried to keep him on his back as much as possible but now that he rolls all over the place, he can sleep however he wants.  It's kind of a game now for Tayt and I when we go in to check on him.  You never know where he will be in the crib!  Currently he likes sleeping on his side with one thumb in the mouth and the other hand up over his face.  It is very cute and I'll have to post pictures of that soon!  You can also tell from these pictures that the first few months of his life he slept wherever he wanted.  On us, in the swing, on the couch, etc.}

















No comments:

Post a Comment