Thursday, June 7, 2012

I LOVE Summer

For the next 10 weeks I will be a stay at home mommy!!!!!  Last week was the last week of school and on Thursday I said goodbye to my students for the summer.  This week I was asked to help revise and write the 3rd Grade Science and Social Studies curriculum for my district along with a team of very talented teachers from around the district.  Today I wrapped it up which means that I am officially on summer vacation!!!!  I plan to spend the next few months soaking up my favorite season with my favorite people!  Here's to sunshine, snuggling with my baby, relaxing, watching TV, swimming, hanging out with my cousins, more blogging, planning for my first year in 2nd grade, being with my family, working on our house, cooking, patios, margaritas, friends, play dates, naps and much more! 

I LOVE SUMMER 2012!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment