Monday, August 12, 2013

Popsicles, Playing and Cutting Down The Tree

Random yes, but here are a few pictures I wanted to share....

Austin LOVES popsicles just like his Daddy and many summer nights have been spent playing in the backyard, eating popsicles.




My parents bought him the Little People Amusement Park for Christmas and at the beginning of the summer I went to Once Upon A Child for the first time and scored some awesome Little People toys.  They have been a huge hit and he is constantly playing with them.  My grandparents had so many of these toys and I remember spending hours in their playroom as a child playing with the people, animals, cars, houses etc. so I'm glad he is enjoying them too.





Our big Bradford Pear tree died this summer and we had to have it cut down.  :(  It was sad for me and this marks the third big tree that has died at our house due to a disease.  Ummm...not sure what that says about us.  Maybe it is just coincidence.  We did have fun watching it come down though.



No comments:

Post a Comment