Saturday, November 3, 2012

9 Months Old

It took me 9 months to "bake" my little muffin and now I have spent 9 months watching him grow and change into an active, happy, sweet baby boy!  What an amazing 18 months it has been.

We saw Dr. Nail this month and Austin got an A+ on his report card again!  Dr. Nail was impressed by his development both physically and socially!  Here are his stats...

Weight: 19lbs (38%), Height: 28in (34%), Head: 17.3in (20%)

Physical Exam: A+, Normal

Development: Excellent

**And, as you can see from thess pictures, he is very active.  I could NOT get him to sit still and smile so I just decided to document our active 9 month old!!!
 
 
 
 
I feel like I say this every month, but 9 months is a fun age.  Austin is busy, busy, busy and never in one place for very long.  He is learning new things almost daily it seems and Tayt and I are in constant amazement.
 
Here are some new developments at 9 months...
 
*pulling up on things and walking while holding on (couch, table, play walker)
*waving
*clapping
*talking: "dada", "baba", "ah", "yeah" and lots of other sounds that we haven't quite figured out yet
*getting his top 2 front teeth
*eating whole foods and baby food (new foods: pasta with red sauce, spaghetti, lots of fruits, peas, carrots, crackers, cereal, rice)
 
He is still an excellent sleeper and eater and I hope I can always report that.  He is pretty much always happy, laughing and smiling which makes us happy, laugh and smile! 
 
I love being "Austin's Mommy" more than anything else in this whole world.  I tell him how much I love him all day long and I hope he understands what I mean.  I can't wait to hear him say it back to me!  YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE AUSTIN THOMAS TODD!! xoxoxo  Happy 9 months! 





 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment