Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Baby Dedication

On Sunday (3/18/12) Austin was dedicated at our church, Hope Fellowship, along with 39 other babies. It was such a special day for Tayt and me as well as our family. We are pretty sure Austin had the largest cheering section with 22 family members there to celebrate with us. Pastor John spoke about our role as parents to teach and guide our son and our job in raising him with love, discipline and prayer. We were so lucky to find this church in our neighborhood and it quickly became a home for our small family.
(Austin slept through the entire service and pictures after.)
(four generations...mother and son w/ mother and son)
After church we went to dinner at La Hacienda Ranch! We literally passed Austin around the table so everyone could love on our boy! He was soooo good and awake and smiling!!
My prayers for my son....
I pray for our baby boy daily. I pray he will grow up to love Jesus. I pray he will be loving and kind and care about others. I pray he will be happy and get to experience as much as possible during his time here on Earth. I pray he will grow up to be whatever he wants to be and make a difference in this world, however large or small that may be.
I pray Tayt and I will show him the way to the Lord. I pray we will give him love and show him how to care for others. I pray we can show him what a strong marriage and friendship looks like. I pray we can give him all he desires and every opportunity possible. I pray we can watch him grow from a baby, to a child, to a teen, to an adult, to a husband and to a father. I pray that when he falls we will always be there to catch him and support him. I pray we will always be a family and be there for each other no matter what.
God Bless You Austin!! Mommy and Daddy love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment