Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Taking the leap...

After many failed attempts at blogging I'm finally taking the leap and making my blog public. I'm hoping this will help me keep up with it and do a better job of documenting the things that happen in our day to day lives. I am by no means a great writer and if you ask my family they will quickly tell you spelling is not my thing. So if you are looking to be entertained by beautiful words or if you are offended by spelling mistakes, you might want to pass up this blog and move on to the next one! And, I'd be happy to point you in the right direction because I follow some excellent bloggers. If you decide to stick around you will find stories of our life, random ramblings, and an overload of pictures of the cutest baby in town. (Okay, maybe I am a little biased!)
This is our story, written for us, by us, to remember these days!
Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment