Friday, July 13, 2012

4th of July


Tayt was working on the 4th of July this year so Austin and I headed to my parents for some yummy food and some swim time! 
Here is Daddy with his boy before heading to work!! LOVE! 


I'm sad we didn't get a picture of the 3 of us but here I am with our boy. 
{Side note:  This is only the 2nd time he has worn shoes.  I think they are so cute but he has some fat feet and they don't go on very easily or stay on, but they are cute for pictures!  I'm sorry Austin, you get those fat feet from me!}




Uncle Trent has officially moved back from Arkansas and that makes Austin sooo happy! 
Uncle Trent is funny!




Then we headed out for some swimming.  Austin is loving the pool.  My parent's pool is perfect for him because they have a lot of trees and the pool is shaded for a large part of the day.
 The dogs love to swim too!



And later I had some "help" feeding a sleepy baby!






No comments:

Post a Comment