Sunday, July 1, 2012

Father's Day

"We never know the love of our parents for us till we have become parents." ~Henry Ward Beecher

It is now two weeks past Father's Day.  I have struggled with writing this post for a very simple reason, I don't know how to put into words the immense love I have for my own dad as well as my husband, the father of my son.  These two men mean the world to me.  I can simply say they are the men in my life and I am blessed to have them both by my side.

My dad has been everything to me for almost 30 years.  He would give anything for his three children and he has given and given and given for so long and never asked for anything in return.  He loves us all and we love him so very much! 
Happy 29th Father's Day Dad!!

I had the honor of watching my husband turn into a father this year.  Tayt was a natural daddy from the second Austin was placed in his arms.  I hope the memory of that special moment never fades from my mind.  Tayt is such a hands-on dad and loves his baby boy with all his heart!!  I can't wait to watch your relationship with your son grow and grow Tayt.
Happy 1st Father's Day Tayt!

Here are some pictures from our afternoon at my parents.











No comments:

Post a Comment